May 15, 2011

Hey Hot Stuff !

Now it's been some time since I've made an easel card.Kinda miss them.Today I used a House Mouse stamp.They have always been a favorite of mine.I find I just don't use them enough!!Shame, Shame, Shame!!


The deets on my ingredients: my papers are from Bo Bunny,Flowers from Prima,Maya Road Chipboard,Martha Stewart border punch and my sentiments are from Kraftin' Kimmie Beach sentiments.
I'm entering this card into House Mouse's Challenge(May Flowers)

Thanks for stopping by!

TANYA

7 comments:

America said...

wow- so much lovely detail to admire. Terrific HM design! Great use of flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again next time too!!

Sue said...

Thanks for joining us. You really should use these adorable stamps, because you have colored that lazy bunny up beautifully and we like visiting you and seeing what your up to. The papers and colors are wonderful. Please join us again next time at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue Drees

Creative Tara said...

so bright and cheery and WARM looking- love it :)

Stacy Morgan said...

this is hilarious... what a fun and very detailed card. Great great job with all of it. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

Esme said...

Shame indeed! Love this image and how you've coloured it - love it!
Thanks for joining HM&F Monday Challenge!
Esme x (GDT)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tanya :-) the image is adorable and the papers, embellies and design are all fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my, I think your were meant to create HM cards, this is outstanding! Love the colors and all the great details! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouseand Friends Monday Challenge! Sue K