May 16, 2011

Congrats Grad Kitty

Well it's Tuesday.It's time for another Challenge at Scrap-Creations.Our theme this week is GRADUATION.
Today I used my Stampavie stamp of this cute little Grad kitty.I also used the fab sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card. Loved this sketch,may have to use this again. Well truth be known ,I do reuse sketches.They are a fab way of getting your inspiration on your card even if sometimes you don't always follow thru with the complete sketch.lol.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting.Be sure to come back again for another post for High Hopes Challenge.
Hugs TTYL

TANYA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that! What a great graduation card and my fav color, he, he! Love it Tanya!

Bente said...

Amazing card, love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente