April 09, 2011

Creative Accents April Challenge


Good morning ladies.I hope your feeling inspired.Today the "seriously creative team" has created some fabulous projects to help you get motivated for the April challenge.Now we were given a photo and asked to create.
This is what I came with....oh before we get to that...silly me.How about I mention some prizes!?If you wanna see go and check out Creative Accents "NEW" Challenge blog.We wanted a place for you to go to and not only get inspired but hopefully enough to participate.Which leads me to the prize.The pic is posted their,while your there, check out Tara,Julie and Leslea's projects.

The links to the rest of the team is posted there as well.Be sure to stop by each one and give them some lovin'. As well as an introduction of our guest designer...if your interested,be sure to read those details as well.
OK onto my project.....I used Fairy Kiki from Stampavie for my card.I colored her with copics and even added some stickles to her wings.The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Kioshi line.Great for Easter,spring or even baby.
I bet you'd like to see what gave me this inspiration...here ya go.

Are those tags fabulous!! Now I would love to see what you come up with.Oh...are you interested in doubling your chances of winning??Then all you have to do is use a tag somewhere on your project.Like I said this will allow you to enter twice,it's not mandatory but hey giver' a try.You might like what you come up with.


Happy fun and get Creative !  !


Tanya

11 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely card even better to go take a look at the store. Well done. Take Care

Renkata said...

Love the colours combo and the colouring of the image is so adorable.

Graphicat said...

Very pretty! So soft and sweet looking! I love it!
Cheers
Cheri

Chrissy said...

Oh!! Tanya, I love this image...why did I not have her when needed yesterday...lol..She is so pretty and your colouring is beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Love your card! That stamp is so adorable!! Love the sparkle on her wings

Sarah said...

that little fairy is the cutest thing I've seen EVER!! She's sooo sweet and you colored her so perfectly!! It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love fairies and this one is soooooooo cute! Love all your embellies and your coloring rocks!

Eulanda said...

Awwww this is so cute. Great take on the sketch!

Creative Tara said...

I really love this card- it's so sweet and springy! Your colouring is gorgeous as are all the flowers and the pretty edge on the tag... so fun! So glad to have you back and coordinating our new challenge blog, too! We're gonna have FUN!

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh wow, I absolutely love this ! :)

Gorgeous Mo image, beautifully coloured and a really fab layout.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jessica Buffa said...

Hey there again,
Not sure if you already follow the CSDivas, but you should give it a whirl if you don't. Your talent would be much appreciated on their site. I would love to do some crop challenges with you. Happy to see more of your creations.
Their site (if you don't already know) is: http://divascreativas.ning.com/