April 19, 2011

Bunnies , Bears and Balloons OH MY !

NOTE....PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR ANOTHER POST TODAY ! !


It's time for another challenge here at High Hopes Stamps.
We want to see BUNNIES,BEARS or BALLOONS.  Or you could get creative and use all. LOL.  I used bunnies as you can see.With Easter right around the corner,I thought I'd ink up these cuties. How easy to color up if you leave the bunnies white.

Now I'm not sure what it is but I wasn't entirely happy with this card. I'll stare at it for awhile and figure it out.It'll come to me.But I hope you have better luck coming up with some cute creations yourself.

Happy Creating


TANYA

7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

This is a cutie. Well done. Take Care

Graphicat said...

i love the pink and teal together! So cute!!! Awesome pile of bunnies too!!!
Hugs
Cheri

Creative Tara said...

Well I think it's sweet, Tanya! Love those cheery papers and the Easter eggs are perfect :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely delighted to discover this. Good job!

Uhooi said...

These cards are cute and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This card looks even better than I remember! Those bunnies are so friggin cute and love those leaves on the flowers.