February 16, 2011

Double Mojo

Ok so I'm not so speedy getting this card posted for last week's Mojo Monday. Although I missed entering I'm still gonna show ya....And while I'm on a roll I did this week's as well. LOL.
For this card I used an image from High Hopes.Cute for Spring,Easter or what have ya.
The papers are from Imaginisce:Garden Party.The flower is from Sizzix by Tim Holtz...luuuv it!

This next card I went quite simple for me..yep no coloring??I think I may be getting sick??LOL
But I love this sentiment and wanted to just have it as my main focus.The papers are from Graphic 45 and Memory Box.The punch is from Tonic I believe...I stamped some background flourish from Rhonna Farrer stamps in Old paper distress ink on the sentiment. 
Enjoy Happy Creations!!
Tanya


9 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Wow, that second card is proof that we don't have to colour to make a gorgeous card! I love it (gotta get some of that paper in my stash before it's gone), and the bunny card turned out really cute too! PLUS I'm in love with your new 'mocha' themed blog look- it's kinda the theme of the month, eh? :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards Tanya, great job with the sketches.
luv
Debby

Olena said...

Super cute cards! Love it! Olena

Hill Top Creations said...

Love the second card, I have some of that paper but not the saying. First card is nice as well. Take Care

Crystal said...

These are GREAT Tanya, LOVE the paper on the second card!

Mrs T. said...

Love both cards. See you can still do a card without colouring.
Love the "Butterfly" ^ ^ ^
Take care

Eulanda said...

Oooooo love that TH die and your cards are so sweet as usual!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is sooooo cute, love that little bunny. Lovely card but then all yours are, lol!

Graphicat said...

GORGEOUS!! That Teal/green colour is just fabulous and yes....apparantly we dont NEED to colour...but... we like it... hah!Great job darlin.
Cheri