January 12, 2011

A pretty Sunset,a tip and High Hopes changes...

This is the view from my craft room window.Oh and my in-laws place.LOL.
But it was such a pretty sunset.

Oh yeah and all that SNOWWW!!We got about a foot and a half last night and for the next three days more is expected to come.Thank goodness my BIL has a backhoe(no shovels here lol )to come plow my driveway.My driveway is at least 250 feet long  and about 15-18 feet wide.It would take me days to shovel that thing!!So not happening.


And a little tip I wanted to share with you,if you hadn't thought of it. I have a little tackle box that I put all my brads in (color coordinated)So anyway I was putting some BoBunny brads into this and when I went to throw out the cushion things that the brads are in ,it made me think about how great it would be for those pins that you  buy.So poke away I did.....got more to do ;)

Yes I know I have alot of heart pins??!!

So onto my next news...As you may know High Hopes have been hosting a Challenge every Tuesday.But We're gonna mix it up a little.We will be featuring tutorials in between challenges.So instead of weekly it will be every two weeks.Right now we have Challenge #  100 "ANYTHING GOES"  And it will continue until Jan .24 Th. This will give you more time to enter! You can look forward to a Diva showing you a tutorial on Tuesday Jan 18th.

So I'll see ya tomorrow..Happy creating!
Tanya

2 comments:

Mrs T. said...

Hi Tanya
Beautiful pictures looks very peaceful and cool.
Looking forward to your tutorial.
tcmf

Eulanda said...

Pretty pictures and GREAT tip!! I will think twice before I throw away my foam!