December 09, 2010

Tim Holtz Reindeer

So I have been itching to use the new Tim Holtz's Deers as soon as I saw them.They are so beautiful!!I had so many ideas popping into my head.What I ended up doing was cutting them out of his grunge board.Then I embossed with his swirl folders.It really does look even more pretty in person.The detail is stunning.I covered the deer with Inka gold gloss paint.The patterned paper is from Kaiserkraft.
I must give credit where credit is due....Thank you Janet (well her husband as well)for making the ribbon tier.Before this handy little tool I couldn't tie a bow if my life depended on it!!I love how I can add several layers to a bow(top of the ornament) just by going around the pole a few more times.You can find a tutorial on her sidebar of bow tying.

Close up of embossed grunge board.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love the reindeer, is awesome. Nice bows too. LOL

Hill Top Creations said...

Love the card Bows are cute to. Take Care Janet

Mrs T. said...

Love it Tanya. "All of It" where have we heard that before.
Hope you don't mind it I try and borrow some of it?
tcmf