December 07, 2010

Bear Hugs and kisses


Welcome again to another High Hopes Challenge day.From now until Jan 10 2011, the Divas will be continuing to show you inspirations from the new release.
Our "PARTY ANIMAL" challenge will still be open until then.

So onto my card.This card came together pretty quick.This image is pretty irresistible. As is the sentiment.The PP is from We R Memory Keepers.Again I say ...."LOVE IT !!"
I mounted the image onto Spellbinder's nestie and added some ribbon ,snowflakes and bling.

Enjoy TTYL

TANYA

6 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Cute like that little guy snuggled to the bear. Lovely card

Mrs T. said...

Quick for you maybe but some of us struggle. Hee Hee -- You are such an inspiration. Love all of it.
Take care

Graphicat said...

Gorgeous darlin! I LOVE this! Great papers and image! I love that you mounted him onto pattern paper! Looks so good!
Cheers
Cheri

Creative Tara said...

Aw... fab card, Tanya! Love the papers, love this image, love the snowflakes and the ribbon- great job girlfriend!

Trudy Osborn said...

I love this card. I saw it on High Hopes blog, and had to come over and tell you just how cute I thought it was. Great job

Katiebemc said...

Quick for you maybe but some of us struggle. Hee Hee -- You are such an inspiration. Love all of it. Take care