October 26, 2010

It's all about the tweet.

Ok So this week I had to things to inspire me.First was Cheri's great sketch at Graphicat Creations..
It's a fabulous sketch to work with (You'll see more of this.lol) So I challenge you check it out and create a card with it!!

Speaking of challenges,my other inspiration..was this week theme for Stamptacular Sunday is HALLOWEEN COLOR CHALLENGE!
So here's my take on the challenge.
The PP and ribbon is from stash ,wish I could remember the brand.The image is from Doodle Pantry(thank you Laurie)The flowers are from Prima and Orchid Crafts.The brads are from Basic Grey.
That's about it..Enjoy TTYL
Tanya

3 comments:

Mrs T. said...

Let me be the first to tell you it's tweet. Great colouring.

Crystal said...

AWWWW what a super SWEET image, GREAT take on the sketch and the use of these colors!! WONDERFUL CARD!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Cute little blue bird!! :) another work of art!