October 04, 2010

Bit by Marvin ! !

 AHHHHH I got bit by Marvin.Bahaaaaahaaa.Just kidding.I got "bit" by his cuteness though.He's so adorable. He's from Stamping Bazzar.You'll get to see him again.Heehee.

 I entering him into Friday's Sketchers Challenge and Stamptacular Sunday's challenge. SS's challenge was to "Layer it on" and create a card that has at least FIVE layers! The occasion you choose is completely up to you! …Oh, and don’t forget to STAMP! After all, they don’t call this STAMPtacular Sunday for nothing!  So I chose to use this sketch and HALLOWEEN! !



 

I used the Halloween papers from BoBunny.Not your typical colors for Halloween but then again I like to go a little off the board.HEHEEE.I also used the Martha Stewart border punch Drippy Goo,ya know for the caramel!The ribbon is from Maya Road.It's clear with black swirls.LOVE IT!Not so easy to tie though but stapling works.
As you can almost see(lol) I added glossy to the caramel part of the apple.I had a hard time taking a pic of it withe gloss and dimension.But i assure you it looks real cool in person.And as you can hopefully see all the layers.For some this is a challenge to add layers,but I happen to like adding layers.Try and I think you'll find you'll like it too!


Inside card view....All sentiments are from Kraftin' Kimmie.
TTYL
TANYA

5 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

He is better in person, still think he is great. Take Care

Anonymous said...

TANYA! He is so FRIGGIN CUTE! He turned out awesome and if it is even possible,I agree with Janet, he looks better in person. Your colouring is FAB! Great card! Marvin is a little cutie, may have to get some for myself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at obsessed-crazymomma.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Tanya, OH! this is a cutie! love this little bat eager to bite an apple. Gorgeous layout, with fun papers, perfect for this Halloween theme. I love your layering, nice contrast and lovely colors, perfect blend. Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Marianne-db said...

Wow, what a fantastisc card! This is the cutiest halloween image I've even seen!! ust lovely!
Thanks for joining our fun at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon :-)
Hugs, Marianne