September 27, 2010

A Queen and a Spider....

                                I made this card for Stamptacular Sunday's challenge.Note LAST WEEK'S.LOL
So I won't make THAT entry (haha).But I'm gonna show ya anyway.The challenge was GRID.So I did the squares and the paper is kinda grid like.The image is from Whipper Snapper.I laughed when I saw it but the sentiment that goes with it is better.I put it on the inside!

Inside view...

So let's continue with another card that ,well, it's not gonna make it on time either!HAAHAAA.It was also last week's sketch.What can I say I'm on a roll....

This was for MOJO MONDAY.I image is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.Isn't that the cutest spider.I also used my Hero Arts background Spider Web stamp.I stamped with Glue Pad and covered with GLITTER RITZ.


This is the sketch I used...
Enjoy my lateness,heehee.
TTYL
Tanya

6 comments:

Graphicat said...

LMAO!!! that's funny girl! On behalf of the Stamptacular team....thank you for trying! ;o) LOL I LOVE that darn cat!!! He rocks my world....and OH that spider is adorable. LOVE your cards girl!
HAd a BLAST this weekend! Cant wait for the next.
Cheers
cheri

Hill Top Creations said...

Love the cards, so cute both stamps and your art work is great. Take Care

Creative Tara said...

Okay, so it's been a long day and I was closely examining you first card for a spider... LOL. I love your cats stripes and that sentiment is perfect with it :) I'm crazy about that glittery spider web, too- so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love the cat, the sentiment is perfect! Too cute. The spider, I love that spider. Probably one of the only spiders I like, the stamped kind, lol! Love the spider web, what a great idea. It looks fab.

I can't wait for our next crop, it was so much fun hangin with ya.

Crystal said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE I LOVE both of these...fabulous creations!

Eulanda said...

I ♥ the king cat and his robe!! LOL!! Great cards Tanya!