August 29, 2010

Let it Snow

To my avid followers,I truly appologize for not posting in so long.I've just been crazee busy working and kids and such.Of course that light at the end of the tunnel couldn't be any farther away!! I'm off again Thursday to another trip to Children's hospital,I just dread these trips sooooo much,but it's gotta be done. :) So onto my card..

                             
I made this card a few days ago with intention to enter it in LAST Saturdays Sketch.Haha,as usual I'm right on schedule.LOL.So this cutie is from Whipper Snapper.Our LSS is gonna start and carry them!!!!Yeah,......Oops got to excited and peed!!HAHAHA.As you guessed I'm a fan of them.I just love cute!!

Here's a close up(side view)As you can see I used liquid applique for snow.And yes that's a whole lot of layers of snow cause like a dupe I 3D' him then had to layer the snow as well.
I wanted to show you a close up of the snowflake.It's a sheer from Maya Road I think.But what I did was used Glue Pad to adhere Glitter Ritz.Isn't it so sparkly!!The "Let it snow "sentiment is double sided stickers from Harmonie that you adhere down and the cover with Glitter Ritz.Fabulous!!The little snowflakes were sprayed with SMOOCH.So that's about it...See in a bit for another. 
I PROMISE MRS.T(heehee)

4 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I love the Whipper Snapper polar bear! You made such a gorgeous card! I love the color combo and the snow! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

The little bear is so cute and I just love the colours you chose! It is adorable. Must have that stamp.........really, I don't have him can you imagine!

Hill Top Creations said...

Just love it. Love the colors and all the add on's. Take Care

Mrs T. said...

Ok I am waiting
You are so great - again the detail is superb.
And all that snow Hee Hee.
Love the glitter and the real stitching.
Take care have a good trip be thinking of you all.