July 27, 2010

Some Birthday Wishes...

 Here's some pics of a few Birthday Wishes that I received from friends!!
 I promise I'll be back tommorow to fullfill  a wish for a lucky girl!!

This beauty came from my friend Tara (oh eah and FAB boss.lol).She got innnky for me!!Don't you just love that flower.Check out all the deets on her blog !
And this one came from Julie(my other FAB boss!)She knows I love BLING & Butterflies ! !HeeHee!



Marianne gave me this beauty! ! I'm just falling in love with this image. It's funny cause when I think about it this girl looks like me when I was about 10(minus the freckles .lol.)Ahh the days when we looked so cute and YOUNG ! !
And finally a little wall plaque that one of my daughters made me....

She actually cut ,sanded and all on this plaque herself ! She obviously doesn't love her fingers as much as I do! HaaHaa.Gotta hang this in my craft room...So there's more but I'm sure you've ran out of coffee so I'll stop ! Haahaa..See you tommorow,cross your fingers!
TTYL
Tanya

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Tanya - what gorgeous cards you have recieved - they always mean so much more when people take the time to make them - they become 'works of the heart!' Thank you for sharing - I have crossed my fingers and my toes for the draw - someone os going to be very blessed! {{{hugs}}}

Hill Top Creations said...

I am glad you got spoiled for your birthday. Hope the rest of your week goes well. Take Care

Mrs T. said...

Glad you had a day you deserve.
The cards are gorgeous.
The plaque - what can I say - talent runs in the family.
Take care