May 31, 2010

Oh Sweet Cherries..

This little sweetie is from CC Designs.Isn't she adorable? Her name is Cherry Emma.Of course my little Emma thinks this stamp was made after her! HeeHee.
I couldn't help but match her up with this cherry patterned paper from Doodlebug.It made coloring her with my copics so easy to do.Then 3Ding her on this little stump was too cute.Yes even the mushrooms are 3D.
That adorable little brad is from Doodlebug as well.I can't remember the brand of ribbon but it did come from Creative Accents(comes in green too!)Oh, almost forgot ,the border punch is from EK Success.
Inside view,

Enjoy TTYL
Tanya

3 comments:

Teila said...

Cute card - you've given me some great ideas!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is so so so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and she fits perfectly on the stump. The mushrooms are a perfect touch. Awesome as usual Tanya!