April 15, 2010

OOPS,more candy

******Please post your comments on the previous
blog candy post**********
(April 13th)



Whoops...forgot this candy.....Here's more:

8 Bottles of Making Memories Glittter
6 rolls of Elements ribbon
Maya Road & My Mind's Eye Rubons
E Prima Pearls & Gems
Flowers Orchid Crafts
2 Alota Rubber Stamps Donkey

Now don't worry I still have more goodies to add for the followers.HeeHee,this is fun I love it!!
Hopefully I'll be back soon to post some creations too!
TTYL
Tanya


******Please post your    comments on the   previous blog candy     post********** (April 13th)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Amazing candy Tanya!!!!

L.Wilson said...

Thanks for the info Tanya!
I have tried emailing you from 2 different emails regarding an order you placed at Doodle Pantry and each time I get emails back saying that your email thinks I am spam so it won't deliver the email. i want to ensure you received your images links and I can't get through, I am sorry to have to post on your blog just so you can see my comment. Please put my email on your non-spam list so that i can contact you. Thanks so much.