March 24, 2010

VeggieBella

Here's another collection that I wasn't sure about,Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety.It just goes to show that you never know until you see it.I have seen so many projects being used with these papers, and the more I saw the more I love it.Then I saw it in person and really liked it.
Now I couldn't get this stamp out of my head with these papers.She is from Stamping Bella(VeggieBella).Isn't she just perfect for these papers.Of course there are other papers that would go with anything.I added some Jolee's stickers to go with this...I didn't have any embellies that was garden related.

Now I'm off to do a baby card if it kills me,I just can't seem to get into it.lol.But my problem is our LSS received LOTS of new BoBunny papers and I can't stop thinking about them.(probably shouldn't have brought them home,huh.)Wish me luck on not getting distracted!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that card! Who would have thought hey! I seen that paper too and I was like really!! And you are so amazing!! Love the card!

Graphicat said...

Ooooh! Im always so excited to see a Bella in use. ;o) Need to use mine more! They are so darlin!
And ya! I think those papers were MADE for her! Great job teammate! :o)

Eulanda said...

Wow you ROCKED this paper!! Very smart lady! Your coloring is awesome and I love the little shears. So cute!