March 05, 2010

Silhouette Sparkle!

I was playing a little last weekend and here's what I did....
Well Ok for clarification Tara and Marianne did this,I....uh I'm not so sure what I did? Hahaahaha.But I did go home with these two t-shirts for my girls!The above  peace sign was made from a template byt Silhouette and their NEW rhinestones kit.I gotta say this was a great way to take a cheap inexpensive shirt and make it look great!!
I would have took pictures with the kids wearing them but I thought it would be cleaner this way:)


Here's some more views....

Fun eh??Oops there's that Canadian lingo;)
Go ahead and try it out,you will like and it's much more afordable than you think!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those jewels so much fun to play with!! I love what you ladies did! I need to get mine out and do some more but there seems to be no time!!! I am not going to any of those crops this march I am holding out for the Feista crop this year!! Are you going to be playing or working then??