March 05, 2010

Cheeky Birthday card

Now I had to make a birthday card for my best friends husband.It's his 40 th and for some reason this image suits him!
He was fun to work with.I used some reminisce paper for the background and colored him with copics.The sentiment at the bottom says party.The inside I stamped a cupcake and a sentiment of "SEIZE THE CUPCAKE" to go with it.I hope he likes it.People know me and I don't look forward to making manly cards.(but I did put some glitter on the cherry on the inside)heeehee.

I also added glossy on his eyes,teeth and party circle..
I think it went well with the glossy bamboo on the PP.

Enjoy Tanya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He is soooooo cute! Fantastic job and the paper is perfect.

Eulanda said...

Aaaaa ha ha this guy makes me laugh! He's so cute and I love this card Tanya. The gloss was a great touch! Love the rhinestone shirts too. Frickin cool!

Anonymous said...

LOL I love that stamp! It just makes me chuckle!! Great card!!