February 01, 2010

Creative Accents Stamp of Month


This month Eulanda and I have teamed up together and designed some samples using Creative Accents' SOTM.Be sure to check out Eulanda's sample if you haven't already.It's gorgeous!

This set of stamps is from American Crafts.I believe between the two of us ,we used just about every stamp .lol.
We also used pattern paper from the "Letterbox" Collection by American Crafts.I love all the colors in this collection.Creative Accents has this line of papers as well as all it's coordinating embellies!
So my first sample focuses on the butterfly stamp and border.I have embossed a couple of the butterflies.

I also added some chipboard butterflies,which I chalk inked and then dusted with perfect pearls .You'll notice that the border has also been dusted with perfect pearls .Here's a close up...
You'l also notice the one butterfly(punch), I used the bitty flower stamp and "dusted" it..

This next sample I used one of the stamps to create a flower,and with a simple sentiment and ribbon across,made it very easy to be pretty.By the way ,the green stems and grass(created using the tip of bracket) are the same color as the ribbon(American Crafts)I just couldn't get the camera to pick it up.!GRRR.

This final sample I have to give credit where credit is due.My daughter Courtney came up with this idea and helped me put it together.I think this would be a great way to use up those little square scraps that you have lying around.The pink and green squares are on 3d foams,so they stand out above everything else.The nice thing about these pattern papers are they are double sided  with the coordinating colors.So you Can't say you don't coordinate!So we stamped on them.Added some pearls and ribbon.tadah!!
So hope you enjoyed our samples!
This is what you have to look forward to tommorow!
So now if you haven't go check out Eulanda!!
Her stuff is to DIE for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Daughter is a smart cookie!! What a great idea!! :) Love the stamp can't wait to get it!

Eulanda said...

Ooooh I just love all the cards you made up. Jeeps I should have done more then 1!! And I just LOVE what you did with those chipboard butterflies. Do they ever suit that card!