February 03, 2010

Bittersweet Magnolia


Ok I finally put this girl to a card.I teamed her up with Basic Grey's bittersweet pp.I put a brown glittered arrow brad thru the heart she's holding.The brad is from Making memories,it came with the cutest collection of brads for valentine's.

The pearls are a light pink but in the first photo it came out darker.


I had to ink this girl again,she's so cute blowing those hearts.I used BoBunny papers for a background and flowers that were glimmer misted.The heart brad in the corner is from the MM brad collection I mentioned before.Hearts are from Spellbinders Nestabilities.Both sentiments came from Hero Arts.And a little glitter for the wings!


Enjoy TTYL
Tanya


1 comment:

Eulanda said...

HOLI CRAP I LOVE that bittersweet card! Well I love them both but that's my favorite. Great jobs on the Magnolia's!