January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kenya

I'm back and have a card to share....yeah!.
This image is "Kenya" form Stamping Bella.She was colored with Copics.You could ask me what colors but I couldn't even begin to tell you.I kinda just grab & go!lol.
The PP is from Glitz Designs.SO fun.I added some Prima pearl accents ,flower and buttons for some embellies! The border punch is one of my favs from Martha Stewart.Sentiment is from Hero Arts.
As for the little "wish" charm,I found in clearance at Micheals...I believe its meant for making jewelry with but I cut it from the strand it came on and used it here. Although you can't see but there is some Spica on her hair.
So Hope you enjoyed this,I'm off  to make some more.....

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

OM this is SO cute! I love these colors and enjoyed using that paper. Makes me want to pull it out again! Love your embellies too!