December 12, 2009

Christmas Cards


Ok So I haven't been around much.This have been hectic around my house but I won't bore you with details.But I did manage to pump out a few cards.So hopefully these will keep you happy for awhile! lol.

It seemed like a made a million cards but not quite! I know this cause I'm short cards right now.So after I do this ,it's back to the table!!

These first cards were made with Snowy Serenade Glitter series by BoBunny.Don't ya just love them...I also distressed a bazzill chip snowflake then added "rock candy"crackle paint and look at the funky colors it went.Not what I had pictured in my mind but none the less ,it turned out so cool!!





These cards have a combo of MyMindsEye,CosmoCricket and MakingMemories.



And a little Mojo with MyMind'sEye...cute eh,very easy to do.A very good mass reproduction layout I think?..So enjoy these and I'll post some more cards tommorow.TTYL

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

Wow I love them!! I really like the Bo Bunny ones - that paper is so pretty!! Your snowman cards are so friggin cute too!!

Creative Tara said...

great cards, Tanya! Clearly you are WAY ahead of me on the card making front these days LOL but I'm hoping to do some catching up this week :)

Becca said...

Wow~~~ such beautiful cards..I love the way that you created such wonderful designs using this paper. Amazing...

Have a happy healthy wonderful 2010.

Bela