September 20, 2009

Get Sketchy Class

Well I've broke down and decided to teach classes.This could go well or I could end up with a new job.haha.I used to be nervous about teaching in front of people.I think I'm over that,now I'm nervous whether or not you'll like my samples enough to do the class or if you do come to one ,Did I teach well? I know GET OVER IT!


So here's one sample of the class,We'll create a 2 page layout ,showing you how to use a sketch,alter if  necessary and how pick your paper and embellishments.

Sketch & Supplies are provided for this sketch you just bring your photos and class kit.See store for details




Now if you like this and want to sign up,contact Creative Accents .(http://creativeaccents.blogspot.com/)

I have dates set for ....

Thursaday September 24 @ 6:30pm
Monday    October   12 @ 2pm tentatively
Cost $17-
And of course I'm open to other dates ,feel free to request your best times and we see what we can do!

No comments: