June 14, 2009

And the winner is....

First,I would like to say thank you to all that participated.Your words are very kind and for that I'm grateful.I must say this was A LOT of fun.I will definitely be doing this again,maybe for my birthday hee hee!
My youngest daughter and I put all the names on paper and put them into a bag.



Wow,that's a lot of names.Emma was so excited to be able to draw a name and so she did..........





So the winner is ...


True ;)said...
WOW! That's a lota candy! Thanks for the chance! I am headed to my blog now to post!
Hugs!

http://truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

Please contact me by Tuesday night so I can mail your candy out to you!
Thanks again!!

7 comments:

Nunt said...

That is karma - True has been sharing such wonderful candies herself ^_^

Congrats True!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations True! That definitely must be good karma because I just received some awesome blog candy from True last week! :O)

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! I am sooo excited! What a great Sunday afternoon surprise! I will email my address to you right away!
Thanks so much!
Thanks to Emma for drawing my name too! ;)
Hugs,
True :)

Carole RB said...

Congrats True

Dianne said...

Congrats True!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats True!!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Just Because said...

Tanya your site is looking great. Love the new card and pages, missing you. gramabear.